Monday 18 November 2013

Living birthdays

Birthdays are special. Parties. Cakes. Presents. And now there's Facebook to remind everyone. It's good for me to be grateful for life.
On this my special day, I woke up with a new sense of freedom and embrace from life and perhaps God. I say perhaps not because of my own doubt but out of respect for those struggling with suffering sickness limitations...
It's hard to believe someone created such anomalies. Yet in the past year I've returned to My Faith like a mustard seed. Somehow the assurance of such a faint notion compared to the concept of The Master of The Universe has returned me to the constant of life which we were born with. As we batter one another out of fear our fragile faith can become weak and can easily die.
For me the celebration of life is in creativity, friendship and taking steps each day to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment