Sunday 18 May 2014

Why blog

I write on this blog for many reasons: it's my place to say something public, I'm curious about how many would read about me, I'm kind of crying out of the dark as the urge to create beckons... A kind of existential shout that I'm here, I exist.

But something has changed. I'm not just trying to express myself, what I see, how I feel. Something new has been drawing me forward even though a new job or some other way for steady income remains elusive. More have run away than show me empathy. But I don't feel abandoned.

No I don't know the way forward because I'm still on the way. But the fearful hesitance has all but disappeared. What calls me and gives me hope in an unknown future is about how more than what. The why will also reveal itself on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment