Thursday 14 February 2013

Thought I was the one doing the waiting


Savor: expectans expectavi dominum

For me, the past few months have been about waiting which can be agony if your focus is just on what's missing and can't see the solution. The  entry above is the best example of how I felt because I was missing lots of practical things. I wanted an inspiring solution and still do. Only now, if waiting is agony; I'm not alone.

I see the constant in my life and how the future can be created. It's an adventure or a dance like this song by Aretha and George. I know someone who loves me is waiting for me too perhaps in similar agony until I see that.


"Knew you were waiting for me" Last half of the lyrics

(Chorus)
And the river was deep I didn't falter
When the mountain was high
I still believed
When the valley was low
It didn't stop me
I knew you were waiting
Knew you were waiting for me

With and endless desire
I kept on searching
Sure in time our eyes would meet

And like the bridge is on fire
The hurt is over
One touch and you set me free

I don't regret a single moment
Looking back, when I think of all those disappointments
I just laugh, I just laugh
(Chorus)

So we were drawn together through destiny
I know this love we share was meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment