Wednesday 18 December 2013

Verge of a breakthrough?


Verge of a breakthrough? Yesterday, I felt completely free to enjoy every moment of life. In my swimming, thinking, talking and relating, I felt something new like I was just born and saw life for the first time. Yet the past only served to support and urge me forward. 

It all started under the first beautiful morning sky after a few days of cold rain. Could a breakthrough be around the corner? The picture shows how I feel even today despite unchanged circumstances. I recall a line in "A room with a view"  where George's father was adamant to give their room to Lucy and her aunt: "I don't care what I see outside. My vision is within. Here is where the birds sing and where the sky is blue." I think he used his fork to poke at his heart saying this.

I can relate to this proclamation.

No comments:

Post a Comment