Friday 28 February 2014

Holding on after letting go

My last post was about letting go. If you let go of all requirements and expectations that seem to limit us, you are left with nothing. We need something to hold on to but to what? Or to whom?

Georgia Mass Choir sings "Hold on. Help is on the way" in a matter of fact way. Love this music. I think I wouldn't feel the emotion of it fully without having sung in a good choir or having gone through "fire".

I was holding on to a frame of reference that is incomplete and temporary. After going back to my roots of gratitude, life, love, hope, simplicity, truth and the dignity of humanity as part of the seemingly solitary island of life in a violent Universe... Life seems so valuable like a winning lottery ticket.

Then to discover the value of humanity in creating, finding the solitary soul in those who care to share, augmenting the spirit, loving those who want it and to relax, sing, dance, celebrate as often as I can.

I'm holding on to something new after letting go of what did not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment