Monday 13 May 2013

Free the elephant


An elephant in a room cannot feel free. We stay in rooms because it makes us secure in our own space. It's where we rest up and live our private lives. So what's the difference between freedom and security. I think we have all felt depressed, trapped at home sometimes yet it is the place that gives security.

I felt trapped for the longest time due to shock, sickness and habits. In facing the nightmares that haunt me all day long, I feel free again. My security moved away from the obvious shells of existence and suddenly I could see and dream.

Nightmares are just places where we get stuck and trapped. Love, trust and forgiveness that wipes clean old debts and wounds, frees us. It's kind of like setting free the elephant in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment