Wednesday 8 May 2013

Lights and music on the way


(busy roadside flower)
The dread and fear that has hardened around my heart after years of being shocked and disappointed has finally subsided giving way to a release and freedom to see and feel my life. Finally, I can make music and lights again for maybe for the first time in my life.

Before my mini trial by fire (I say mini because it cannot compare to single parents, orphans or those who've been through war), I only knew about tragedy and salvation mostly in my mind. As my heart has been tested and then healed, I feel the pain and relief of real help and comfort that celebrates humanity and creates moments of love and true uplifting. I'm talking deep heartfelt experiences that changes our soul and spurs us on to create.

I have decided to post photos of the outward camouflage that tries to conceal emptiness compared to the deeper happiness and joy that defies poverty and fear. I want to put music to it too but I need instruments and a choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment