Saturday 13 April 2013

Rehashing chapter one


I see that my passion has led me to this place in life. Though I lost it for a while because I believed the lies about value and truth. I know different. Don't know if it's better but I see a smoother more enjoyable way. There are those who go after chapter one and stay there. But that is just the hook to the real story.

Chapter one is just the seed for the rest of the book. What I mean is courtship, pregame entertainment, the opening act, the advertisement but where is the real product, the competition, the movie, the real story to be written together through the thick and thin?

I put it bluntly: Chapter one is like having lots love affairs or sex but no real love. Real action in life is never just skin deep because we are more than our exterior. Our souls need the satisfaction of working out what love means. A better future takes its fuel from that. Simply rehashing chapter one in life (no matter how exciting) will leave us empty yearning for the real story. I'm ready for the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment