Monday 22 April 2013

To be or not to be


My updated version is: to limit or unlimit. When we think about the future, we are afraid of failing without limits. Yet we often blame the limits imposed on us for our current state of failure. No wonder Shakespeare wrote that silly question.

So my response is you're here, deal with it. And since our end is also a certainty, let's unlimit our future. It's much better than questioning why I'm here all the time. What have we to loose if we all die having to leave it all behind?

I question my existence every moment I see life as my right and not a privilege, every moment I'm not grateful for all that is in front of me, and every second I worry about tomorrow and not see the beauty of today.

In view of this futuristic attitude, this song will not seem silly at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment